RE: (TV) Wilco question

being there is the high water mark for me, thats a better double album than
london calling. and I love london calling. nothing after that has really done
it for me, although I've not heard whole love yet. still feel gone by uncle
tupelo is still one of the best albums ever, on that tour they were
phenomenal