Re: (TV) R. Hell/Voidoids/woof,woof

I was listening to this Richard and the Voidoids show from '77, Birmingham,
 England.  Listening to Richard woof, woof his way through his unique ver
sion of I Wanna be your Dog.  It's a crack up w/ all of his woof, woofing
. howling and other assort. noises (haha).  Actually, he's got the perfec
t voice for this song if he sang it, minus the woofing, etc.  There's no
video w/ the song so I don't know if he was jumping around throughout it, t
hough I like to imagine so.  And I was just thinking how that song would'
ve gone done w/ Tom if he had done it w/ the early form of Television (jump
ing 'round included).