Re: (TV) End-of-year Review / Let Sleeping Dogs Lie

>>IMO, all the great Byrds songs are either covers or Gene Clark songs.
"Here
>>Without You" is another one of my faves.

While I'd say that there's a fair amount of great stuff by McGuinn, Crosby,
and even Hillman, particularly concentrated on the post-Clark "Notorious
Byrds Brothers", as a general rule, you're right.  Clark was the top of the
heap.  He put out the best solo records, too!

Rex