Re: Tom’s book collection

Yes, I can't make it either (although a kind friend might - fingers crossed!).

Richard Lloyd has posted some nice memories about books he and Tom used to share/recommend to each other over on Facebook.

(As an aside, when I told my wife about this book sale, she joked: "What if Tom personally annotated every single book? What if he wrote his last great song in the margins of one book and now we need to find it?!?")

Phil