Re: Television’s Marquee Moon Review & Comparison + My Thoughts on Rhino High Fidelity - YouTube

On Wed, 24 Jan 2024 19:31:53 -0500
Jay Pontrelli <jpontrelli44@gmail.com> wrote:

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL9NtlXLGi4&pp=ygUkTWFycXVlZSBtb29uIHJlbWFzdGVyZWQgcmhpbm8gcmV2aWV3

Thanks, Jay.  Very interesting, though I'm not likely to spend $50+ on
a vinyl album that I already have 4 versions of (2 vinyl, 2 CD) no matter
how good it sounds.  The packaging is really nice, but I just bought a new
server (to run this list on! among other things) so it's just not rising
to the "gotta have" level.

Leo may have some thoughts, though :)