Re: (TV) Feb 14th, 2001 TV interview/Tom Verlaine Music for Film

At 5:31 PM -0500 2/15/01, Casey, Leo J wrote:

State of the Arts

Tom Verlaine: Music for Film

For the program, Verlaine and session man Jimmy Ripp--- the only guitar player >Verlaine has worked with since Television---

D'oh!  I guess the writer didn't read the credits for _TV_ and _Dreamtime_.

Verlaine also scored thec 1994 indie "Love and a 45", as well as some German shorts in the late '80s where the director's request was, "I want the music to never stop."

Anyone have any information about what these were?

Thanks for sending this, Leo!

-Maurice
--
Maurice Rickard