(TV) Acetate & tape on ebay

I already have a copy of this acetate
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1428424558
the tracks with strange names are just different titles - this acetate does not contain any new songs, or different versions. The track ordering is different to the released version. Some months ago I posted to this list information about my acetate, with the track titles matched up to the final titles. There are other acetates around which do have different versions of the adventure songs.

The ebay tape with the tune vibrato song is possibly a different version to the released album. Vibrato song is another name for Carried Away.
-Howard