http://home.earthlink.net/~murderedman

From: Deb Brown
 Hey all,
Just joined your digest, and I wanted to say hello.  A few months ago I
purchased Marquee Moon, and from the moment See No Evil came hammering out
of the speakers, let's just say that I saw stars, and I've been seeing them
ever since.. the road to heaven truly IS paved with guitars.  Tom Verlaine
is absolutely *brill*!
I am just so happy to be here, and I thank you for your time.