(TV) the fans?

In message <00B717603414D21187AD00104B94A2DA41A117@EXCHANGE>, Cameron
Pulley <cpulley@navicominc.com> writes
>is that why there will be no more shows?  because they can't get along?
>what about the fans?

Do you make music for yourself or for others? That's the question I
guess. I always made music for myself and was really pleased when other
people (occasionally) liked it. No-one is going to keep together a band
they don't really want to be in permanently just because we want them
to.

We don't know why there won't be any other shows - however much we might
guess. When I was lucky enough to spend a little time with Television
the other week everyone seemed to be happy to be there. Who knows?

K.