Re: (TV) the fans?

keith@marquee.demon.co.uk writes:

> No-one is going to keep together a band
>  they don't really want to be in permanently just because we want them
>  to.

Very true ...

Obviously, they get along well enough to do some dates, whereas I can think
of some acts that no amount of money would reunite (The Jam, Husker Du, and
Pink Floyd [with Roger Waters] come immediately to mind, but I'm sure there
are others) because the damage to the relationship is just too deep.

Then again, The Eagles reformed (ducking to avoid hurled tomatoes)

    -- Owen

Owen Gwilliam
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/otg
http://shadowy.brainiac.com (The Shadowy Site On A Shadowy Web)

"I've suffered for my music, now it's your turn"
    -- Neil Innes, "Protest Song"