RE: (TV) the fans?

>===== Original Message From "Philip P. Obbard" <tv@obbard.com> =====
>I think these few shows answer the question: If there's money being offered,
>Television will play. For enough money, I bet they'd make an album, too. So
we
>just gotta find some donors if we want to see them get together again in the
>future. :^)

Actually, there was an article about Television and the shows in the Chicago
Reader (I've saved a copy for Leo and the list).  It seemed like the writer
had talked to Richard for a while, and Richard explicitly that it was not the
money - instead, they liked the idea of doing the ATP festival.  Lloyd claimed
that the Chicago gig was set up before he even knew about it.

- Rick G.