Re: (TV) Now, I can die happy (Chicago review)

Umm, I just rediscovered this list and I seem to have missed the Chicago
review -- could someone be kind enough to send it to me offlist?

Thanks,

TWM

Howard Webb wrote:

> Great review Philip, I wish I'd been there.
> Comparing the set list to the Shepherds Bush show, its interesting to see
> that they didn't play No Glamour For Willi - a favourite of mine. I wonder
> if its because of the reception this song got at Shepherds Bush - Some
> drunken arseholes were actually booing when they played it there (one
> particular loud-mouthed moron was comparing it to Dire Straits).
> It reassuring to know that the magic is still there - maybe they'll be
> tempted to do more mini-reunions in the future.
> -Howard

_____

And you were worried about the National Rifle Association or The
Christian Coalition running the US...

http://www.thecampaign.org/newsupdates/feb01a.htm#GM

http://www.thecampaign.org/newsupdates/jan01s.htm#Biotechnology
_____