Re: (TV) Adjusting your G string

At 9:02 PM -0400 5/18/01, Jeff Strell wrote:
After reading Richard's method of tuning his guitar, it's little wonder it
took him five minutes to tune up during the Chicago performance of Marquee
Moon!

Yeah, I kind of had the same first response myself. I'm with Scott in being puzzled about the replacement not being tuned appropriately, but...maybe it was a tune-to-the-band thing. It's funny--a couple of my guitars are always shifting, and the K'zoo stays in tune really well. 'course, the others are set up with working vibratos... (Which might lead us back to Tom's current preference for Hardtail Strats, although he was doing his share of tuning as well.)

--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/