(TV) Seattle: It's confirmed

Got my newsletter from EMP. Televison is on the bill for Thursday June 21 !
This will be the best $12 I've ever spent ! - Russ
----------------

2 0 0 1:  A  M U S I C A L  O D Y S S E Y
Experience Music Project celebrates its one-year anniversary with 2001: A
MUSICAL
ODYSSEY - five spectacular concerts showcasing five decades of rock in the
intimate
setting of EMP's Sky Church, June 19 - 23.

T I C K E T S  O N  S A L E  N O W
G E T  Y O U R  T I C K E T S  F I R S T
As an EMP CHARTER MEMBER you get first crack at the hottest tickets in town.
Tickets go on sale to EMP Members on Thursday, May 31 but don't go on sale
to the
general public until Monday, June 4.

B U Y  Y O U R  T I C K E T S  T O D A Y
Tickets for all shows are only $12 for EMP Members and $22 for the general
public.
Advance tickets are available at EMP, or by calling 206.770.2702 or
1.877.I-LISTEN.
All shows start at 7:30 p.m.

Tuesday, June 19
LITTLE RICHARD
with LITTLE BILL AND THE BLUE NOTES

Wednesday, June 20
IRON BUTTERFLY
BIG BROTHER AND THE HOLDING COMPANY
QUICKSILVER MESSENGER SERVICE
RAY MANZAREK

Thursday, June 21
TELEVISION
with JOEL RL PHELPS AND THE DOWNER TRIO

Friday, June 22
JOAN JETT AND THE BLACKHEARTS
with special guest

Saturday, June 23
PUBLIC ENEMY
with SOURCE OF LABOR

S T A Y  T U N E D
Complete information about these shows is coming soon to
http://www.emplive.com

Header.