Re: (TV) New List email return button

    DEEPOP,

    Being an ex-V.U. collector I can tell you that that particular issue of
Aspen Magazine should fetch anywhere from $300 to $400. If you had the
complete
collection of 10 including the Yoko/John Lennon flexi you could get about
$5,000 for the lot. You may want to try Mike from The V.U.Appreciation
Society.
He has a connection with the Japanese Fan club. The pay crazy amounts of $
for
V.U. rarities and this is one of the top 5 V.U. rarities. Good luck. M T C