RE: (TV) More Ebay (was Sealed copy of ALCHEMY on Ebay)

I can easily imagine TV covering Elvis tunes. More entertaining is the idea of Elvis singing with the band, or a full-blown Vegas-style overkill arrangement of, say, Marquee Moon. But I'm thinking now of a combination of "Jailhouse Rock" (one of the most sinister hits ever) and "Blank Generation."

Saying "let me out of here" before I was even born,
Maurice

At 1:35 PM -0800 1/7/00, Philip P. Obbard wrote:
It means Elvis died in 1977, not 1976... but I see your point!

--Philip