Re: (TV) 2 cents on Rap/dissing Richard.

I agree about chops and Berklee. The problem I have is that it is very difficult
for me to listen with interest when it comes to most of the underground/punk
stuff. Do I listen to it with a nostalgic heart? Has the music aged well? Have I
aged well? Who knows?
I can tell you that I find Dolphy, Trane, etc. much more interesting and sensuous
at this point. This music is the real meat  and I sure can sink my teeth into it.

I enjoyed CBGB. In fact I can blame that hole on a lot of my hearing loss but it
all seems so so long ago... .
Sad the joys of youth.