(TV) Finding Laughner

I am a big fan of Laughners......I recommend the vinyl version of take The
Guitar Player over the CD because the vinyl has extra tracks including a
cover of Dylan's Vision's Of Joanna.
Also if you can find it....a boot called Ubu Unchained on Punk
Vault...features live recordings of Rocket From The Tombs and early Ubu.  Has
early great songs like Transfusion, Muckraker and a couple of others not on
Ubu Box or Guitar Player.  Also has Peter doing Lou's Heroin.

Speaking of haunting guitar solos.....the end solo on Ubu's Humour Me is
among the most beautiful sounds I have ever heard...(I know one other person
on the list feels the same about it)...not played by Laughner but surely
inspired by....Tremendous...
Jeremy (us)