RE: (TV) Conversation starter

Well, I've got next to my PC:

Television - 3/4/93 Atlanta DAT show (listening to as i type) still don't know who sent this show to me!
Tom Verlaine - Ritz 6/4/82
Santadog's fun pack upgrade disc (who he?)
Richard Thompson - You, Me, Us
Peter Laughner - Take the Guitarist for a ride
Robert Rental & Thomas Leer - The Bridge
Baden Powell boxed set
Julian Bream plays Heitor Villa Lobos
A ton of Pere Ubu and Capt Beefheart bootlegs I just got sent to me
some Devo bootlegs (shit, they were good...)
Some stonking great Richard Lloyd bootlegs

-Howard