Re: (TV) Mr. Obbard wrote:

Correct. I first saw them in San Francisco in '82?. They opened for
Verlaine. That night they were far more interesting than Verlaine. I guess
I never got over the fact that Television split up. Jay Dee just doesn't
cut on drums; no jazz feel, not much fire.
Translator also had a way with the Beatles. In '95 or '96 they regrouped
and one night they did a fine version of "Cry baby cry" from the White
album. Good memories!