Re: (TV) Cover versions

Did you like that version? The band is bob hund, and
though I'm not a big fan of them I gotta say I love
that one...never heard Pere Ubu, but I've considered
to get one of their records sometime. bob hund has
also made swedish language covers of Public Image
Limited's 'AnnaLisa', Velvet Undergrounds 'Guess I'm
Falling In Love' and The Stooges 'Now I Wanna Be Your
Dog'. Actually they've done several, but that's what I
can think of right now.