Re: (TV) Blank Generation CD

    This is interesting because Richard did a lame-ass thing and used an
alternate version of "Rock & Roll Club" and left off the original one that
we all knew and loved leaving us to hold onto our LP's, and not to mention
he
changed the original artwork to an inferior cover. Anyone know which version
this
is? I could care less about the bonus tracks. I'd take the original version
on CD at this point. M T C