Re: RE: Re: (TV) Blank Generation CD

To be honest, I'd much rather have a photo of Shania on the CD booklet.  She's a tad better looking than Richard...

- Steve

tv@obbard.com wrote:
> I don't know about my local store - they only have Shania Twain and Spice
Girls, but amazon UK says its available next month - go here for info (I
don't know if the sound samples are from the new version)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000005JB1/qid=949001297/sr=1-1
/026-7794946-5922644

(watch out for word-wrap on that URL)

-Howard

On 27 January 2000 19:21, serovner@mindspring.com
[SMTP:serovner@mindspring.com] wrote:
> Philip inquired about this on the Hell website forum, and Roy's reply was
that it was the first he heard of the re-issue, and needed to look into it.
 So, it looks like even Hell doesn't know what's on it, or what the cover
looks like.