Re: (TV) WEIRD E-MAIL MESSAGE

I got one of these, too, at the envirolink.org address. I'd assumed they'd gotten it from my site. Gotta give them points for persistence, I guess.

-Maurice

At 2:18 PM -0500 2/1/00, Blumetakt@aol.com wrote:
Hi folks,

I received a strange E-mail message from someone with an e-mail address of
echodd@cmmail.com. The person said he/she is a big TELEVISON fan and asked me
some questions. The person also said they were in Shanghai China. What's
strange is they sent this email to my other Personal E-mail address .Have any
of you other TV people received an e-mail like this? I have no idea how they
obtained my other e-mail address or how he/she knows I like Television. So
anyone else get an e-mail from this person?

Maurice Rickard                  | GreenMarketplace.com: Natural Products
http://www.greenmarketplace.com/ | for you and your planet.