Re: (TV) Suicide

Suicide is a group I really admire.  Along with Diamanda Galas and Mars some
of the bravest and most uncompromising music I have ever heard.
I haven't heard a lot of the later stuff, the one album I did have (Why Be
Blue???) was disappointing to me.
The first two albums are killer though and the live recordings I have heard
are really chilling.
I also admire Vega's Crippled Nation book that 2-13-61 put out several years
ago.  Collected writings including lyrics, poetry, journal excerpts....highly
recommended book.
I really dig that Suicide are one of the few bands from the 'punk' era that
still have the power to offend and send people screaming.
Jeremy (us)