(TV) Chris Spedding/Sharks

Hi,

Sharks made 3 albums: "First Water" ('73), "Jab It In Yore Eye" ('74)
and the third one I mentioned ('95).

The personnel changed from album to album but, yes, Busta Cherry Jones
played bass on the second.

It's practically impossible to find any of it on vinyl now but the first
2 have been reissued on CD as a double and the third should be easier to
find on CD.

All long undervalued and overlooked. If you have any trouble I can
always do some taping for you.

Keith

In message <001a01bf6e45$14f284a0$3d8d883e@oemcomputer>, tamaki
<tama@wavewalker.freeserve.co.uk> writes