RE: (TV) "A Millers Tale" CD Fluke Fill

Although, I can't help but note, the live show is on Disc 1, not Disc 2. :^)

But, agreed, Verlaine fans are insane not to get this. Disc 1 is fantastic, and
Disc 2 includes some rarities - the 'un-screwed-up' "Five Miles of You", the
non-CD "Lindi-Lu", and b-sides "Your Finest Hour", "Anna", "Sixteen Tulips",
"Call Me The", and Television's promo-only "The Revolution".

I still wish Disc 2 had been ALL rarities, however, as there is some great
stuff that has only appeared on vinyl - e.g., the original "One Time at
Sundown", the great "Smoother than Jones", "Caveman - Flashlight", etc. But
it's amazing we even got this much, I guess.

--Philip