(TV) Sure it's easy when you support a premiership club...

...but it's hard to come up with things to talk about when you support
Millwall.
Here's a hilarious summing up of recent postings in 'Wall web-site House of
Fun's "Controversial Corner"....
-----------------------------
The day's postings begin with references to the comments made in the tabloid
press blaming the lack of NHS beds on Ricky Newman. Albert is forced to
defend his fellow journos and says "Come and have a go if you think you're
hard enough".

"In any case" continues Albert, "if Palarse ever signed Gary Pallister I'm
gonna use the headline 'Crystal Pallister'. Where else would you see
hilarious puns like that?"

Pinkie (resident sassy Millwall lass - ed.) is requested to ask at the next
MSC meeting if there are plans to introduce the peanut Lion Bar in the food
kiosks. Pinks says she will find out, but only if our chairman agrees that
Brian Law will play in every match. Naked.

Gazza asks whether the team would be better playing 3-5-2 or 4-4-2. No one