(TV) TV Boots

Hi all

Went to a record fair in Cardiff yesterday and found a couple of boots; The
Television 'Poor Circulation' one that everyone goes on about and a Verlaine
one called Glory from'87. I know they're not 'new' as they are on Steve
Rovner's list. I couldn't really afford them at the moment but bought them
anyway.
Just started listening to the Verlaine one and can't believe how good the
quality is.Exciting stuff!
Think I'm going to go to bed now and listen to the rest of it.