Re: (TV) No New York

If that is true about "O Mi Amore", that is truly fantastic. Another reason
to check out this "Blank Generation" festival. Coming up this Thursday I
believe in the East Village. I hope Amos is able to get the soundtrack out.
Mike, do you know if any of the other rarities by the other bands you
mentioned will be on his soundtrack LP?

Scott