Re: (TV) No New York

    There was a demo version of A Mi Amore. Glenn Mercer from the
Feelies claims that Richard Lloyd once made him a copy. I tried for
years to get a dub, but Glenn was always in a fog. I may try him
again now that he's married with a child or 2. Apart from him,
I've never heard of anyone outside the band having a copy. Now
I'm trying to remember, was A Mi Amore in the film or was it just
LJJ? Tom claims he would only allow one track. Anyone seen the film
lately? M T C