Re: (TV) Cale

Adoinel73@aol.com wrote:
> great to see the Cale discussion.  Slow Dazzle is a great album, I don't
> think it is quite as strong as Fear.  It is a lot more consistent than Helen

> Of Troy but Helen Of Troy's best moments, Engine...Close Watch...Cable
Hogue,
> are some of Cale's finest songs to me.

Um, it's "Rogue". And I've never heard it, but I've heard the songs on
Fragments Of A Rainy Season... am impressed. I think his songs are better done
in the studio though. I think Fear is one of his best albums [I haven't heard
all of them, mind you.] and the songs when presented on Rainy Season didn't
impress me at all, I guess those studio touches are what they need... mind
you, I like the songs on Rainy Season now, just had to hear them in another
context.
Anyone like Vintage Violence? I seem to be the only one, but "Ghost Story",
"Gideon's Bible", and "Bring It On Up" are some of the greatest songs on
there.

Annie

This e-mail is in memory of Mark Sandman (1952-1999)

"Life is very short, and you don't love me anymore, so I'm never gonna see you
again."