Re: [(TV) Okay.......finally Its Cable Hogue not Rogue.]

Adoinel73@aol.com wrote:
> okay.  It's ballad of Cable Hogue, so I am correcting myself while I was
> trying to correct Annie....
> Jeremy (who actually stopped doing drugs about a year ago)

Yeah, you two are right. I stand corrected. But in my defense, the swirly
script on Rainy Season makes it *look* like an R...

Annie, who never did nor is ever going to do drugs

This e-mail is in memory of Mark Sandman (1952-1999)

"Life is very short, and you don't love me anymore, so I'm never gonna see you
again."