Re: (TV) Re: The wayward genius of Arthur Lee......

100% positive he was waving the gun. Although someone else came out I believe
and said it wasn't Arthur, it was. Another friend in L.A. did a song with
Arthur just before jail time. The song was for a Tom T. Hall tribute record
that came out last year on Sire / DELMORE. The Arthur Lee song wasn't
included.  But while Arthur was in my friends apartment, my friend literally
called up Mark to see how he could get Arthur out of there. He was frightened
beyond belief. Now if Arthur was in the UK perhaps he wasn't as doped out as
he would be in his usual neighborhood. But he was real bad. When Arthur
played Maxwells in Hoboken, the management had to demand that he take the
stage. He was just a prick of a character sometimes. And his addiction if you
want to call it that was crack & cocaine. And domestic abuse.
And for the record I'm a LOVE fan to boot.