RE: (TV) Re: The wayward genius of Arthur Lee......

> start with "forever changes" or the rhino 2 disc set, go backwards from
> there, & then indulge all over the place.

Agreed. "Forever Changes" melted my brain the first time I heard it.
Incredible. Even things like "Marquee Moon" and "Pet Sounds" took a couple
of listens before I became completely immersed in them.

> & as a personal aside:
> compassion's just about the heaviest asset a human being's got.

JPG's drug-snobbery sounds like the sort of "argument" you'd get from a 5th
grader who knows nothing about the subject that he hasn't heard from some
strong-armed police officer who visited his school and handed out
propaganda comic books; reality just hasn't emerged yet for him.

Noah