From: Nick Powell <nick@powelln.freeserve.co.uk>
To: <tv@obbard.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 05, 2000 1:19 PM
Subject: (TV) Not TV But.......

Hi All

This is for uk listers. Nothing to do with music but..........

Have a friend that works for cable tv/internet company ntl. They are due to
make an announcement this week that their customers will in future be able
to pay £5 per month and have unlimited internet access at all times. This
sounds like a very good deal for the uk. If you want a chance of this offer
you must register with them before midnight tonight. If anyone is interested
go to;

www.ntlworld.com    then go to sign up and request the cd.Reckon it's worth
giving it a go.

Sorry about this but I thought people might want to know.

Nick