Re: (TV) Peter Green

Thanks to everyone for the info! It seems there's also a lot going on at http://www.petergreen.net/ including (UK listers get yourselves stoked) a May tour with Splinter Group _and_ John Mayall. But maybe you all already knew about that. The site seems to suggest that the CD I picked up was a compilation; I'm definitely going to have to check out the as-released stuff, although I hear there's a box set of that out there somewhere. (Another box to add to the list...)

Interested parties may want to check out the interview with Peter at the above site. He seems still somewhat ambivalent about his place in the "industry," but seems to have a purpose in playing right now.

Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/