Re: (TV) "Blue Mask"

micah, yr not alone out there...
i sold my VU boxed set last summer & the only reed i own on disc is.....you
guessed it....BLUE MASK.
i find something to dig on each & every reed record but it may be his only
"perfect" record.
(not counting VU...& he wasn't alone in any of these projects.....quine inspired
BM).
just taped a promo of the new reed, by the way.....really don't know WHAT to
make of it...some of it sounds like he's coming on as some sorta monotone otis
redding (horns!)....i don't dig the production & there aren't a hell of a lotta
"hooks", i guess is what you'd call em....
it's also m-fugging LONNNNNNNGGGGG.
i'll give it another coupla spins afore i consign it to the netherlands of my
unplayed cassette box....