Re: (TV) "Blue Mask"

I agree with Sam that Coney Island baby is a great album but I disagree about
Kicks.  I think it's an amazing song and an amazing performance.  The thing I
like bast about the Coney Island Baby album is although it has that pretty
surface to it some of the lyrics are among the most decadent he ever wrote.
The lp alone is worth the price just for the killer photo of Lou inside
dressed in black lighting that cigarette.......
Jeremy....US