Re: (TV) Mitch Ryder...

    I thought Dick Wagner was in Frost and Jim McCarty of "Cactus" fame was
the guitarist for the Detroit Wheels. Steve Hunter had a solo single in the
60's that's appeared on several garage comps. To my knowledge though it was
only McCarty who was in the original Detroit Wheels up till '68- '69. True
or not? M T C