(TV) Lou's shoes

Reading all these postings re LR evoked an early 70s memory that I hope
some of you find amusing.  Background:  There was a chain of shoe stores
called Thom McCann that esp in the 60s-70s catered to teens by offering
knock-offs of all the "in" styles that you couldn't afford to buy in
boutiques.  Their radio jingles resembling various am radio hits were
everywhere.  The LR part: There was an ad done a la "Take a Walk on the
Wild Side," but the line was "take a walk on the STYLE side."  Only
heard it once & something told me I'd never hear it again, but who could
forget? (No one who subscribes to this list, I bet!)
"Imelda"