RE: (TV) THE Television Jazzmaster on ebay!!!!!!!!!

Not that I know anything about it for sure, but in Columbus he had a Strat and a Tele. And I recall him once saying that the Jazzmaster was the cheapest good guitar he could get in the 70s. Maybe he couldn't resist cashing in with the prices as high as they are.

Glad the auction ends before I come off lockup (or else I might succumb),
Maurice