Re: (TV) Guitar

At 4:01 PM -0500 3/23/00, jpontrelli@nallmiller.com wrote:
Didn't Richard Lloyd's comments, which I posted earlier today, authenticate the guitar?

Well, I'd a' thought so, but...

At 11:58 AM -0800 3/23/00, DAVID SCOTT STONE wrote:
I've always seen TV's Jazzmaster with Silvertone/Danoelectric lipstick pick-ups in it.

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Horizon/7784/images/sliwoski.jp g is an example of what I've usually seen. The Dano's in this one: http://www.slip.net/~rivethed/tvg2.gif