Re: (TV) Marquee Moon

not arguing with you here, but before that fuck geffen took the label, elektra had had a lotta cool "underground/cultish" artists....among
them fred neil, iain matthews, mickey newbury, tom rush,... christ, i know there are more, especially late 60s....
check out jac holzman's book/bio "follow the music"....it's kinda self-congratulatory, but a good read & makes you realize the record
industry was a very different beast 30 years ago....elektra prided itself on being an "artist's" label.