Re: (TV) More ebay madness...

What the hell is going on? Has the world suddenly discovered Tom Verlaine? Was
a song he wrote in a major motion picture starring Julia Roberts or being used
in Coca-Cola ads? Is my CD of THE WONDER really worth $61?!

And this fucking does it: the Richard Lloyd ALCHEMY presskit is up at $34?!!
http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=286784263. I bought the
press kits for DREAMTIME and FLASHLIGHT, combined, for about $15, via Ebay a
few months ago. I wanted the Lloyd presskit for the planned on-line museum, but
sheesh... I just started working at an Internet startup with no funding... I'm
not made out of money!!

Even the "LJJ" 7" on Ebay is going for $31, which is a bit high... this is just
weird.

--Philip