(TV) MM Recording Session Photo In NY Rocker

   Alex and I were discussing old photos of TV and remembered that in either
December '76  or January '77 issue of NY Rocker is a photo of TV during the
recording
sessions for MM and Tom's wearing a Telecaster around his neck. One of many
guitars
that were used I'd bet. So could that be the next guitar up for auction? "Oh
yeah, I just
remembered I used this guitar for the MM sessions too" !

   Now if this were the Telecaster that Gimpy Page used on "Stairway To
Heaven's"
guitar solo I might understand $12,500.

M T C