Re: (TV) Verlaine guitar

> Well, it seems unlikely that he would provide a certificate of authenticity
> then (and the signed photo of him with the guitar), but you never know.
>
> I bet someone on this list can find out from The Man himself

    Why would he do that. He wouldn't fess up about the Tom Thompson issue,
he's going to admit this. I have to admit I was pretty insulted that he
would actually believe that whole thing about a Tom Thompson. What's done is
done but 20 years later your still trying to hide the truth. All one needs
to do is look at the facts surrounding the song "Last Night" versus the rest
of the tracks and it'll tell you every thing you need to know. I can't
understand why he just didn't pay the guy what ever the studio rate was at
the time and be done with it. Eventually the truth does surface. M T C