Re: (TV) Verlaine guitar

    Okay it goes like this. Tom ain't gonna like it but it's not the
first time I've called him on it and now that he's got a spy on the list
he'll here about it again.

    Look at all of the credits on the first Verlaine LP where the drums and
engineer are concerned. You'll notice that on the track "Last Night" there's
Tom Thompson playing drums. He doesn't play on any of the other tracks. That
you could almost accept, except that John Jansen is also the engineer on
that track and Jansen didn't produce any of those tracks but he did produce
the "Adventure" LP. Making Tom Thompson none other than Billy Ficca. The
only way that this was brought to my attention was that someone actually
played me some of the demos/outtakes from the Adventure sessions and I got
to hear the instrumental version of Last Night as performed by Television.
Last Night is a left over from the Adventure Sessions. I don't care what Tom
or anyone else says. You can hear it when you A/B the two. If none of this
makes any sense to you let me know. M T C