RE: (TV) Verlaine guitar

Thanks to those who replied (privately as well). I probably just missed the
original thread, or maybe it was before my list time. Interesting stuff.

I don't want to rehash things for the list, so if someone has that message
archived...wait! are there archives for this list somewhere?

Sorry,

Mr. Obvious