Re: [(TV) Verlaine guitar]

Should we send Mr. Brown an invitation to the list?  Whether or not it was THE
guitar used to record Marquee Moon, for all intents and purposes it is now.
Don't we have a moral obligation to keep tabs on it?  Wouldn't Mr. Brown be
interested to know that there are a whole bunch of lunatics (myself included)
who've done almost nothing else this past week but discuss his new trophy?

And who's the mysterious Ms. Venus D. Milo?  Keep in mind that Mr. Brown may
turn out to be the hoaxer -- he has no history on ebay.  Maybe Ms. Milo will
be the victor.

- Jeff Strell